Our goal is to satisfy the supply requirements of our Canadian clients as fully and as competitively as possible. That means we operate stocking programs and usually offer on a delivered basis. In addition to our own distribution centre, we use federally inspected warehouses for meats and frozen goods.
Before entering our distribution system we approve each item. Inventory and all shipments are tracked by lot. In terms of client service, we offer product development assistance for customers’ projects.
The general product list below provides an overview of our range. If your ingredient requirements are not on our list, please contact your Robertet Canada sales manager.
- Anchovy Paste and Powder
- Cheese Flavours
- Chili, including Jalapeno: Brined, Dehydrated and Pureed
- Colours, Natural
- Flavours: Full Profile – Meat, Poultry, Vegetable, Specialty
- Flavour Enhancers, Yeast Based
- Fruits and Vegetables: Concentrates, Dehydrated, Drum Dried, Freeze Dried
- Ginger, Crystallized and Puree
- Herbs and Vegetables: Individually Quick Frozen
- Meat and Seafood: Extracts, Freeze Dried and Spray Dried
- Oleoresins and Essential Oils
- Soy Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce, Tamari Sauce: Dried and Liquid
- Tomatoes: Sun Dried and Dehydrated
Diced, granulated, mixed and powdered
Let Robertet Canada’s custom processing equipment mill dehydrated vegetables to the size you need. Our equipment allows cutting across the range of standard sizes. In addition we have ribbon blending and tumbling capability